Shingle Polyflex conveyor belting is a solid extruded elastomeric resin that outperforms conventional food grade Nitrile, PVC or Urethane fabric belts.
Polyflex H Series is for applications requiring heavier loads, and is available in several thicknesses. Available in ivory and blue- blue Polyflex is used for differentiating product color from the belt color and to reduce eye strain.
Resists Bacteria Build-up
Because Polyflex is non-porous, it will not absorb oils and fats which provide a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus build-up.
- USDA / FDA / 3A Accepted
- Nonporous covers to resist bacteria and allergen contamination
- Abrasion & cut resistant
- Easily made endless (decreases down time)
- Available with V-Guides, cleats, sidewalls and edge capping
- Available with subliminal pacing stripes and/or numbers
- Available with textured or smooth surfaces
- Available in Blue & Ivory
- Withstands a wide temperature range
- Made in the USA
- Polyflex H Series Brochure
- USDA Equipment Acceptance Certificate - Polyflex SD S & H
- USDA Dairy Polyflex H
- USDA Certification Polyflex S-H
- EU Approval - Polyflex H resin
- Shingle Thermoplastic Product Catalog
- Shingle Polyflex Belting Program
- Fish Processing Brochure
- Polyflex Solutions For the Food Industry
- Tobacco Processing Brochure
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.