Shingle ALR driver pad is a special hollow, D-shaped Veethane extrusion with perforations. It is installed on the customer's chain-driven roller accumulation conveyor and is attached to a #50 roller chain with extended pins. Shingle's ALR driver pad is designed to exceed the OEM specifications.
Our Live Elite roller chain (SC1202250) is German engineered and designed to be more durable and more cost effective than the OEM chain.
- Extruded virgin 85A polyurethane
- Precision hole spacing and alignment ensuring easy, trouble-free installation
- Extensively tested under the toughest environmental and operating conditions
- 100% guaranteed to meet or exceed all manufacturer's specifications
- Driven Roller Accumulation Conveyors in Logistics Warehouse
- Driver Pad Brochure
- Driver Pad FAQ
- Shingle Thermoplastic Product Catalog
- Shingle Thermoplastic Extrusions - A World of Possibilities
To view these documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.